Saturday, May 11, 2013

Halle Berry Style list Beauty Secrets

Stylelist caught up with stunning Halle Berry and got to talk about a wide range of topics including her good looks, her definition of beauty, the reason she first cut her hair into a pixie, the life lesson she hopes to teach her daughter, Nahla, and the most challenging role for her as far as physical transformation. The 45-year-old actress, who is one of the most beautiful women in the world, also shares some of her beauty secrets.On her amazing complexion, Halle told Stylelist that, “I think skin is really genetic. My dad has great, great beautiful skin. I think there are things that we can do to make good and bad skin better. But I think the real quality, texture and luminosity of skin is genetics. And you can affect it by what you eat, drink or whether you smoke or do drugs. I use a line called Kinara created by Olga Northrup. She has a spa that’s really close to my house and I’ve used her products for about 15 years.”Well, Halle Berry is undoubtedly one busy woman. But how does the actress manage to constantly look flawless? In the interview with Stylelist, Halle also reveals her your five-minute makeup routine.
“Face powder, as I’m a shiny mess, and a lip. I have a bad habit of chewing my lips and without something on there, I just chew them off. I need some sort of moisture there, whether it be a lip balm or lip color. I’ve been wearing Just Bitten Kissable in Honey. It’s the perfect, creamy nude,” the actress explains.Unveiling the biggest makeup lesson she learned, Halle Berry told Stylelist that, “What I’ve learned is that makeup starts with a good base. You have to find a foundation that completely matches your skin tone, so you don’t have a different color face and body; something that’s light, oil-free and doesn’t feel too heavy. Everything else you can add, like an eye and mouth, but you have to get a good base.”
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

No comments:

Post a Comment