Thursday, March 21, 2013

Kate Bosworth Fashion Style with Vero Moda

Vero Moda had the chance to catch up with gorgeous Kate Bosworth and talked about fashion, personal style and boyfriend Michael Polish. Check out what the 29-year-old actress had to share with Vero Moda’s POST!Vero Moda had the chance to catch up with gorgeous actress Kate Bosworth and talked about fashion, personal style and boyfriend Michael Polish. Even though she is now one of the most beautiful women in the world, things weren’t always like this.
“I was awkward, tiny and mousy, and a nerd, too. I dresses real basic, real bland,’ Kate says. “I was a real loner in high school, even though people assume I was the head cheerleader. My head was always in books.”Bosworth’s first film role came after an open casting call in New York for the supporting part of Judith in the 1998 film, The Horse Whisperer.
“I realised that, as an only child, I had been craving that feeling of community, that closeness of a large family. When the movie finished filming, I sobbed saying goodbye to everyone,” the 29-year-old actress told Vero Moda.When it comes to fashion inspiration, London seems to be one of Kate’s main sources. “It’s not so crazy that it’s unrelatable, but there’s something that’s always inspiring,” she says.In August 2012, Bosworth announced her engagement with boyfriend, director Michael Polish.
“He’s a special one. There’s nobody in the world I admire or respect more. When I look at him, it’s not a crazy infatuation, it’s more like we are each other’s life partners,” Kate says.She is a style icon who is more into the relaxed and drama-free approach on fashion. “I look at someone like Dita von Teese and I’m like, ‘WOW!’ That whole kind of commitment level to fashion, I just can’t do it. When I get dressed, it’s always more relaxed,” she told Vero Moda.The actress reveals she loves to look for design inspiration in places such as the Pasadena Rose Bowl Flea Market.
“You have to get there super early – like 6am! – to get first pick on all the treasures.” She says she’s “not a label freak. I obviously appreciate the best designers, but anything that suits a personality – vintage, $35 Sportsgirl, or Balenciaga – as long as you like it and feel good in it.”
Kate Bosworth Fashion Style (1)
Kate Bosworth Fashion Style (2)
Kate Bosworth Fashion Style (3)


On the glamorous fashion parties she goes to, she says that, “It’s so high school sometimes! People get so self-conscious at these things. They end up just standing around and staring at each other within their own little groups. It’s a nerve-racking experience. You never grow out of high school sadly.”Speaking about her beauty routine, Kate admits that she’s the low-maintenance type. “I’m the most low-maintenance person. I’m in a constant battle with my mom because she’s always saying: ‘Please, can’t you blow-dry your hair? It looks so much nicer when you blow-dry it,’” she says, adding that, “I always wanted thicker, fuller hair, but honestly, I’d just rather be doing something else than blow-drying my hair.”
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

No comments:

Post a Comment