Friday, February 15, 2013

Monique Lhuillier Spring 2013 Bridal Gown Fashion

It is a beautiful Southern California day and I am so glad it is the weekend!  I will be making my way to the Santa Fe Dam Recreation Area in Irwindale, CA for the Renaissance Pleasure Faire!  I go to the faire with my family every year and it is a huge festival with artists, performers, food and activities all decked out to look like an old English town.  This weekend is a Steam Punk costume contest.  I have heard about Steam Punk design from my sister, Alyson, so I am excited to get a first hand look at the fashion and inventions (and probably a whole lot of inspiration!)So, I will leave you with Monique Lhuillier‘s Luxurious Spring 2013 Bridal Gown line.  All of the pictures can be found at Wedding Inspirasi, my go-to for the latest bridal gown fashion.
monique-lace-necline
monique-lace-sleeves
monique-mermaid

monique-peplum-w-bow
monique-ruffles
monique-strapless-pickups


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

No comments:

Post a Comment