Sunday, June 23, 2013

Latest Victoria Justice Beauty Tips 2012

Speaking with Self magazine, Victoria Justice shares some of her top beauty tips. From skin, hair care and makeup, check out these tricks and get ready to look gorgeous all summer long! Lovely Victoria Justice is featured in the latest issue of Self magazine and shares some of her top beauty tips. The beautiful actress and singer reveals that it is very important to start from the inside. “When I don’t look my best, I detox with raw foods and lots of water. It makes me feel better,” Justice says.Victoria admits she has one crucial rule she never breaks when it comes to her beauty routine. “I wash off my makeup every night before bed. It’s my number-one rule for good skin,” the actress told the magazine.Dealing with dark circles, Justice says that, “I haven’t found anything better than sleep and a good concealer. I swear by ClĂ© de Peau BeautĂ© ($87.50)“. As on covering pimples, she has one cool trick. “If it’s over my lip or on my cheek, I color it with a brown pencil. Instant beauty mark! I got that from my mom — she was a disco queen and has lots of tips,” Victoria says.She is only 19 yet Victoria has a plan in order to avoid wrinkles and aging. “I’m only 19, so I’m not super concerned about aging. But my mom didn’t drink, smoke or tan while growing up, and she looks great. I’m following her plan,” the young starlet told Self magazine.Justice has always impressed with her oh-so-gorgeous locks. The actress says that she loves to wear her hair as simple as possible. “I don’t do intricate braids or hard-to-master updos. Just fresh, clean-smelling hair, worn down,” she reveals. “I try not to overuse styling products, especially in the summer, because they dull hair and take away the pretty, natural shine,” Justice added.The ‘Victorious’ star also dishes on her hair care routine. “After I wash my hair, I squeeze out water with a towel, then quickly blow out only the front sections so they’re smooth — forget the rest,” she told the magazine. “For the last minute, I rinse my hair in really cold water. I think it makes it shinier,” Victoria says.Speaking about makeup, the pop star says that the less the better formula works great. “I like an almost-no-makeup look. I wear a bit of blush, waterproof mascara and a lipcolor with a sheer finish. Done!” Justice tells the magazine that she likes to keep coverage super-light. “I pour a few drops ofNARS Sheer Glow Foundation ($46) onto a damp sponge, then blend it over my skin,” she says.Victoria shares with the magazine’s readers a little secret. “I swirl a wet eyeliner brush in brown shadow, then swipe it along my lash line and a little past the corner for an easy cat eye,” she explains.
As for the lips, Justice says that, “Guys like natural beauty. I get it. So find ways to make them think you are! My thing is lip stain. It stays put so you don’t have to constantly reapply.”
Latest Victoria Justice Beauty Tips  (1)
Latest Victoria Justice Beauty Tips  (2)
Latest Victoria Justice Beauty Tips  (3)



What about nail polish? Victoria Justice chooses the practical side with a go-with-everything color. “I don’t want to have to change my nailcolor whenever I put on a new outfit. I usually choose nude, because it matches whatever I wear,” she told Self.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

No comments:

Post a Comment